Most will agree there is nothing more important for good health than pure drinking water. Many feel a quality Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System is the best way to provide pure water. A good reverse osmosis system will remove 90 – 95% of contaminants from your water.
What makes a good system?
Reverse Osmosis Water Systems typically include a number of steps:
- a sediment filter to trap particles, including rust and calcium carbonate
- optionally, a second sediment filter with smaller pores
- an activated carbon filter to trap organic chemicals and chlorine, which will attack and degrade thin film composite membrane reverse osmosis membranes
- a reverse osmosis (RO) filter, which is a thin film composite membrane (TFM or TFC)
- optionally, a second carbon filter to capture those chemicals not removed by the RO membrane
Whether you understand the process or have heard from friends and neighbors, Reverse Osmosis Drinking Systems provide the best water around. Call Champion Water @ 800 697-6485 for more information.